Our skilled team can offer a wide range of complimentary aesthetic treatments.
We offer the following non-surgical treatments
Botox® injection treatments are commonly used to treat all areas of the face, as these treatments can combat both fine lines and also deep wrinkles.
Botox® treatments have been used as Cosmetic Treatments since the late 1980’s, revolutionising the cosmetic industry due to their remarkable results combined with very few risks and no recovery time.
Botox® injections have been used to treat millions of patients worldwide and is the world’s most popular Non Surgical treatment.
Dermal Fillers are popular and versatile anti-ageing injectable treatment that plumps, volumises and lifts the skin leaving it smooth, contoured and youthful. With instant results and no down-time it’s easy to understand why it’s one of our most popular anti-ageing treatments. The most popular treatment areas include:
- Nose to Mouth Grooves (also known Nasal labial folds)
- Mouth to chin (also known Marionette lines)
- Frown Lines & Forehead Lines
- Cheeks – to lift and volumise the whole face
- Chin & Jaw line – to sculpt and define
- Acne Pits & Scarring
- Lip Lines – to fill lipstick lines, also know as smoker’s lines
- Lip Filler to define the vermillion boarder and add volume to the body of the lips.
Dermaroller™ therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and scar repair therapy.
Dermaroller™ can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and decolletage lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Aged and sun damages skin
- Scars (including acne)
- Rejuvenation of hands
A rejuvenating treatment and will not only reduce lines and wrinkles but can also give great confidence.